Tuesday, May 24, 2011

blame it on you,alcohol.




Blame it on the alcohol-J.Fox/T-Pain

Here something I would really like to talk about. No offence first,blog suppose to be a platform for me to express my mind. Why people love to go for clubbing? Some said it's once in a lifetime experience. I supposed it means we should try it to avoid our life to be dull,or you won't regret when you look back. But seriously,this is not buying me. You never jump off a building,so you wanna try? You never slap your lecturer,wanna try?


Is it a real solution? Permanently? 

What I'm trying to say was,there's always an option. Ya I admit I take alcoholic drink sometimes,but it's really unnecessary to go clubbing too often. Might lead to inappropriate behaviour,reduced judgement,and mental impairment as well. Drinking should be a leisure,but why it turns out to be such an immoral act nowadays? Think twice,avoid alcohol abuse,save your money,and drink responsibly. 

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment