Saturday, May 21, 2011

Welcome everybody.

First of all, I wouldn't say that I'm new to all this blogging stuff. Once,I was kind of person who updated blog every single day. But somehow I just didn't get used to the fact that, I AM actually telling people all about my lifestyle,my dirty little secrets and etc. There's a privacy setting,and I do know that I can choose my viewer. Just not kind of person who love to share all my things with people,esp to people I do not know well. Kinda like to keep my own bussiness,in my own secure perimeter. The reason I start back blogging is because I wanna blog about health,fitness and anything that will improve our life's quality. Anything,it includes diet,sports,lifestyle,leisure and sex life as well. BUT,it will based on my own opinion. You might voice out if you got any better idea than I am. Share some of your ideas,based on title of each post. Looking forward to expand my blog and attract some loyal reader. Till then,have a nice day! 

1 comment: