Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Music?

Time to talk about some music. For me,I couldn't live without music,literally. Some words are just so hard to just speak out,you need the right melody and rhythm. That's when a song playing such important role. Music enriched my life so much, it's a disaster if a person doesn't like music. He/she has no life! A songg is always more than just a song. More than release tension,a song is another way to express one's feeling. 

Nevertheless,I only choose the right songs.What is a right songs? How you define it? From my point of view,a song suppose to be relaxing,and the lyrics is positive. A nice song shouldn't be urging people to use violence more,to fill his/her world with hatred,or do more sex. Basically,a song which create negative thoughts in one's mind isn't a nice song. 

These are some NICE songs I recommend. :)



jar of hearts-cover by glee


for the first time-the script


vanilla twilight-owl city


the scientist-coldplay


love like woe-the ready set

Try all the songs I sugggested. I guarantee you WON'T regret! 

We do not need lyrics which will bring negative implication on youth's mind. If the rhythm is great,you can fill any words in it. It's all my opinions,so tell me,what's yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment