Sunday, May 22, 2011

Let's hit the gym!


What's come across your mind when you see this? Girl should be thinking "oh wow,great body. Attractive and fantastic." Guys " oh wow, great body. Attracive and fantastic. How I wish I own this body." Own? There are the hard way and easy way. Which will you choose? Well, sorry to say, the easy way is cropping your head and replace with this fella one. Now you wanna know the hard way? 

Hitting gym is never been a pleasure to us. Here comes the ugly truth, it will be a painful process and you must be able to endure the pain,and keep working out! Why? Some might ask I don't want to withstand all thosee pain,but I still want a great body,with astounding abs. To built muscles,it is all about breaking your muscle fibre. A saying really implies on this situation "no pain,no gain." The more you break,the more you feel the pain,the more muscles you're builiding. 

Then how do people endure the pain all the way until they get in shape? Motivation is the key. Find yourself a motivation. For instane, boost your self-esteem. "I don't want to look weak when among the crowd." "I wanna be able to protect myself,and my loved one." "I wanna be healthy,and in shape too." Somehow,you ought to find your own motivation,and this SHOULD motivate you all the time. When we're talking about mental preparation,perseverance is one of the must. If you can go through all this physical pain,I believe you're ready to face all the troubles and stress in your life. 

It's not like if you got more motivation,the heavier weight you can do. Not more than three motivation I suggest,just to keep yourself focus. 


Or this might as well,give you some motivation or wake you up.

There's more coming up,stay tuned! 




No comments:

Post a Comment